Sunday 25 August 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

So it's been quite a bit of time since I posted! I've been busy doing lots of extra shifts at work, aside from occupying the title of a graduate still looking for a proper job!) 

I have been lightening my friend's hair for quite some time now, and we are almost there with getting it to the desired blonde shade. I will be bleach bathing her hair next time, and I hope to post up and step-by-step on how to do that. It's pretty simple, but as always it's something to be cautious over purely because you will still be working with bleach. When I tried (and failed, BADLY) to achieve this colour I once had, I was mortified when it turned patchy with added bits of silver everywhere! After a lot of panicking and a little bit of research, I bleach bathed my hair twice and as if by magic my lovely blonde hair had made a very welcomed comeback! 



My lovely lavender hair (R.I.P)

So I promise that a step-by-step will be up in a few days, along with a review (or two!) of some products!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment