Friday 19 July 2013

eBay.. where's my toner?!

So I had been hoping to do a little step-by-step guide on how I bleach and tone my roots this week, but alas for the first time in a long while I have been let down by an eBay seller and my hair is currently looking like this: a big puffy grown-out greasy mess! :(




Needless to say I am not very happy, as I was hoping it would at least come by midweek. The previous toner I bought for use on my friend's hair came literally the next day after I had ordered it! When there is no toner in sight, my plans for lovely blonde roots have ground to a halt for now! I leave my hair to get as greasy as possible before bleaching, as they say it helps to have the build up of natural oils in your hair to help 'protect' it. Also, if you bleach when your hair is freshly washed some people have said the bleach can make your scalp itchy because you have washed away the natural oils. 

With any luck, it will come tomorrow so I can do it on Sunday, otherwise I'm looking at midweek as I will be working! :( Has anyone got any recommendations of different toners, and if so what did you think of them? At the moment I am using Wella Koleston Perfect Rich Naturals shades :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment