Thursday 25 July 2013

Three cheese on toast? Why not!

I get it. That feeling of eating something you know will probably cause you to gain a billion lbs. But then I say to myself 'what the heck, I'm hungry!'.

There's not really a 'recipe' so to speak, but this is a yummy treat to eat whatever the time of day. For my cheese on toast I used:

Bread (Obviously! Lightly toasted on both sides)

Mild Cheese

Grated Mozarella

Grana Padano (You can use Parmesan if you wish)


A few dashings of worcester sauce

Just toast the bread, and on one side add a sprinkling of grana padano, then layer on the mild cheese and finally, scatter the grated mozarella. This comes in handy when there might be little gaps of bread untouched by cheese - you can just fill them in! :) After that, add however much worcester sauce you like and grill until melted, bubbly and golden brown.. and hey presto!



(And yes, I had four bits because I am a little piggy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment